9.01.2009

I Am Not A Starving Artist

I make contradictory titles.
Anyway, has anybody noticed that in practically every blog I mention food or being hungry?
Well, I do. And this is not because I don't eat a lot or I eat way too much. I eat lunch, breakfast, dinner, and snacks. I eat about as much as the average teenager. But I'm still very hungry during school.
I think I'm addicted to junk food. I need to break this habit for my health. But I love it so...
Whatever. I gotta get some water cuz I'm thirstier than I am hungry for once and there's someone at the door so, like my kitty, I must investigate. Also, it's late o'clock at night.
Bye!

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I'm ususally hungry, too!
    I think it's cuz I don't eat breakfast, so I'm usually starving if I' blogging during lunchtime.
    And the gap between lunch and dinner is ridiculous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I do eat breakfast...so that's a problem for me.

    ReplyDelete