9.10.2009

I Got An Education

....But not at school.
I'm so hungry! And we ran out of PopTarts and Chewy granola bars and fruit rolls and fruit juice snacks and other junky junk foods, so for breakfast I had part of a bagel and a banana. And for lunch next period, I can look forward to the rest of that half a bagel, HunnyNutCheery!O's, and a Tricks yogurt.
I want Halloween to hurry up, already. I have to remember to ask my parents if I can have a Halloween party this year, in lieu of a gingerbread house decorating party, which used to be like an annual event. I want to have my friends over in costume. We'll hang out and maybe carve pumpkins or something, and then we'll go trick-or-treating, and then we'll come home and watch a scary movie like the Blair Witch Project. I wonder if Halloween is on a Friday or Saturday. Maybe I could have a sleepover...but then again, I might have a game on the next day. I'll see about it.
I know that kind of sounds childish and stuff, but we could even have my little sister tag along and so we would get babysitter status. Besides, I never really had a lot of friends to share Halloween with because the few friends I had lived in other neighborhoods.
I figured out a way to do my makeup so I look very pale with shadows under my eyes. I'm going to be a grim reaper, and I'm gonna cover up an old hockey stick with black and silver paint to be my scythe. And then all I will need is a really cool black cloak.
We are going to take a biology test now! I super-hate tests. I had to take a test in AcaDec today and I'm pretty sure I failed because I didn't read the chapters I was supposed to, and guess what? The test was on those specific chapters. So today, I'm going to have to do some major reading and revising of notes and stuff like that. I want to be a starter this year.
Speaking of which, our coach got us a scrimmage this weekend! But it's at 7 in the morning and it's an hour away and we have to be there about an hour early. That means I have to get up at around 4. That part of it sucks.
But at least we have a game, and at least I'm doing well. I'm getting stronger and my shots have improved a lot. Plus, I'm so tall that I can check other people very much easier than last year. And we might be going up against some of the traitors that left our rink a while ago.
That's the way it goes at our rink. We find some decent players, get them on a team, improve their skills, and then they move on and we have to find other people. It sucks, but that's the way it is.
Bored. Hungry. Tired. Bored. Did I mention bored?
Whatever. I finished my test early. I usually do. My grade might be absolutely awesome, or it might not be so good, but I almost always finish the test early. And at our school, early is on time, on time is late, and late is unacceptable. So technically early is unacceptable too...?
Okay, I'm gonna shut up now. I'm pretty sure I got 10 out of 10 on the test plus the bonus questions, so I might even be able to get my B up to an A!
Here I come, Ivy League!

No comments:

Post a Comment