9.22.2009

Okay, so it's been a while since I last blogged.
Two certain people didn't show up and one certain person did and I still can't believe it. Actually, three certain people didn't show up and I can believe it, I just don't want to. What a completely selfish and obnoxious and asshole-ish thing to do! He either has a lot of nerve, no sense of danger, or really annoying parents.
Anyway, I was already in a state of emotional shock and then there was the problem that I didn't mention specifically in my last post. So by Sunday night, I was pretty worn out.
And yesterday wasn't so fun, either. Although on the bright side, there isn't much homework so far except for some math that I forgot to do. I read Skip Beat and I was very happy with what happened after the kiss. Which, by the way, I HATED because she doesn't need a guy!! But of course she'll have to end up with one, and that one should be Ren. NOT Shotaro, the asshole who abandoned her.
So that reminds me of an asshole that abandoned me, which leads me back to the beginning of the post and the one person that did show up.
Yes, I am talking about Taylor. And considering the song by Pink "Please Don't Leave Me." I especially like the threatening parts.
I really wish I could show up to stick and puck next Sunday so I can see him and ignore him and I'm hoping to get Ryan to come and as many other people as possible and then we'll all have fun and laugh at Taylor and Brandon. I really don't care about Brandon. It was actually a good thing he left before he got cut. But Brandon only left because Taylor left. Damn.
I wish other people cared about this shit as much as I do. Well, not exactly because a certain aspect of that would be creepy. But anyways...I have always hated Benedict Arnold. Unless he was working for Britain the ENTIRE time, which he wasn't. He went over to the dark side. Just like Anakin.
Okay, enough about boys already. I would love to etch all my crushes into my skull and then forget them. It's too...what's the word...inconvenient. Yes, it's too inconvenient to have to worry about all of this shit.
I'm supposed to be studying for the biology test that we will be having in ten minutes. But I still don't believe in cramming yet. I expect I will by the end of the year, and by junior year I will be addicted to Dr. Pepper. But not yet.
I'm also trying to decide if I should play on the sixteen-and-under team next year. On the one hand, I didn't like pretty much anybody on that team and I'm a girl. Things are really different when you're fifteen and sixteen.
But on the other hand, the year after that I get to play with the guys on this team. That would be super fun, and I might be big enough and strong enough if I get my way.
Dilemma.
Oh, so my binder is now super heavy, thanks to AcaDec and Andrea. Grr. I was perfectly willing to carry the music packet, but it was only because she was whining about her binder that I agreed to take it for her. (Well, that and the certain person nearby. I have no shame. I'm not a very good friend.)
And all I have left of four bags of candy that I bought the other day is one stinkin' lollipop.
I'm sure it's a very good lollipop. But how did my peppermints and my gummy catepillars disappear so fast? Was it my kitty?
FINALLY. THE TEST IS READY.
ttyl! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment