9.23.2009

A Bunch Of Blahs

Farewell, my youth.
I did the math homework last night. I stayed up after midnight to finish it. AND I DID THE WRONG FRICKIN PAGE.
Well, I did the right page. But I did the wrong problems. I wrote down the problems for the optional page and did them for the mandatory page instead of doing the correct problems on the page.
So whatever. I'll get some of it wrong. The teacher probably won't mind.
And Holly and me just made Belzenef out of a paper bag. Dude it's so funny! He hasn't got any arms, so Holly stabbed her finger through the bag and made a hole. Her finger is now his arm. And everyone keeps thinking it's someone called Jeffrey.
So we have made a plan to make a real Belzenef. If you haven't read or watched Ouran High School Host Club and are wondering what it's about, then now is the time to do so.
And I became vice president of SECAnime.

No comments:

Post a Comment