9.10.2009

Wide Awake And Yawning

This is my least favorite class, except for math which I hold special hatred for.
The cold air pours from the vents, resulting in goosebumps for all those idiots in the front row (hi). The PowerPoint is a source of incredible monotony. No one actually takes notes, and you have to strike a delicate balance between eye contact with the teacher and staring at the computer screen.
But I was smart today. I sat on the left side of the row so I could charge the laptop. I sat behind the projector, where the warm air comes out the back end and cancels the freezing air from the vents.
Oh, but I am really hungry and bored and tired and annoyed and I have practice tonight and a game this weekend and there is no point to this blog, is there?
Okay. Signing off.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky, I sat above the vent.
    Retarded Loren sat behind it and started crying... sissy boys.
    "Who you put ur baackpack over the vent? I'm freezing!"

    I ended up spilling the contents of my backpack. I place the blame upon him.

    ReplyDelete