9.01.2009

Military Intelligence

I'm being a responsible student.
I stayed up late last night to finish my homework (which I failed to do), take a shower (which succeeded in giving me a bad hair day today) and eat my ice cream (which was delicious). I went to bed at an unreasonable hour (eleven thirty, which is early for me) and got up at seven twenty-five to get to a school that starts at eight (and so I made it on time, just barely).
And when I get home today, I have to eat a snack, clean the kitty litterboxes, and go to practice. My shot sucks horribly, and I need to practice, but I am a Master Procrastinator. And I'm afraid of failure. And I'm forgetful. And it's all my fault.
Our speech teacher is a little out there. In our workbook, OH MY GOD. SORRY. SUDDEN UPDATE. OUR BIO TEACHER JUST CALLED CARBON A PROSTITUTE ATOM. BECAUSE IT CAN BOND WITH ANY OTHER TYPE OF ATOM.
Oh, this is serious shit. I mean, yeah, they said they were gonna treat us like adults, but that's too much for many high school boys to handle in the classroom. Thank goodness there are only two of them in the room.
Sad, isn't it? There are twice as many girls as boys in the school. This may cause problems.
Which is why I turn to the ice rink for boyfriend material. Shame there isn't much.
Anyway, our speech teacher is trying to build our self-esteem and self-confidence before we start public speaking. Whatever. I'm not happy with myself because I know I should be improving myself and I'm not, but I am reasonably confident about not only my speaking abilities but my other abilities too. I know what I am capable of in life and right now.
But he's got the right idea. At least it's not all happy-feely like this one shit program the district threw out called "Get Along Together" or some idiotic title along those lines.
It was ridiculous. We were expected to write down some "I" sentences. Such as, "I feel angry when you call me a bitch. It makes me angry because I don't deserve to be called a bitch by such an asshole. Please don't call me names anymore."
Oh. My. Dog!!!!!!
Just kidding, I don't have a dog. Wish I did...but I love my cats too. I want fishies in a tank. My snake died. So did a bird that flew into our house and tried to go out the sliding glass door when it was shut.
My little sister is going overboard planning for Halloween. She's been nagging me for the past week. Today is the first day of effin' September. She should back off, particularly when I am in a bad mood.
Ah, damn, I broke my student ID again. Well, I fixed it easily using the same piece of tape, but it's the second month of school and it's broken twice. Plus, it's tacky and now I have to punch a hole in the tape.
This morning, I suffered through a test on a Tale of Two Cities. One test for every chapter. It was group work. Our group Does Not Play Well With Others. So we all basically did it on our own. I mean, it wasn't a real test. It was more like a study sheet in test form. But I'm still trying to catch up on the reading and it doesn't help now that she also wants us to read SparkNotes and the DemiDec reading guide and then fill out these tests.
But at least I'm getting an A in the class. I'm averaging a B in all my other classes because I'm not used to working. Once I get adjusted to the work, I might get somewhere around a low A.
So then, my school life is going to start working out, my social life is partly dead and partly thriving, my art life is kind of stuck, and my hockey life is not going so great. Very whatever nothing.
La, la la la. zI amz tizzredz azzndzz huzzznzgryzz.
YYYaaaawwwwwnnnn IIII aaammm sssuuupppeeerrr ttttiirreeddd aaannnd bbboorreeeedd.
Another thing I learned from the speech workbook is that we are bored when someone talks a lot not because the subject is boring, but because we think faster than we listen. Like, an whole lot faster than we hear anything.
I wonder how much longer until lunch. Oh. Forty minutes or so. #$&%*&$%*. [CENSORED]
I want food. I want to get out of this room. I want to curl up with my stereo on talking to a boyfriend on instant message and working on a manga or a story and then go outside to the rink and take shots. I miss my imaginary life...
And so, I work to begin my new awesome life!!!
......HUNGRY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment