9.16.2009

A Short Eternity

It's been a while since I last posted anything, so I am way behind.
But WE WON!!!!!!!!
That's right, our very first game evar was this Sunday. The score was 6-4. And twice, they were ahead of us by one point. We were tied for most of the game, though. It was only toward the end that we began to dominate. Our coach was super proud of us.
Afterwards, my dad and I went to Country Waffles and we were joined by three of the other people on the team. I sat at a table with them and one of the kids (he is on the short side) ordered a huge plate of food. He got large hash browns, something unidentifiable, and something I don't remember. Plus two pancakes. My point is, it was a lot of food and he didn't finish it.
We just told a bunch of crazy stories. One kid lives up in the foothills and it snows there, so he had a lot of funny stories such as the time his friend built 8 identical snowmen across the road.
And now I think I did pretty well on my history test, although I don't know about those essay questions....Hmm....Well, I did my best and that's what matters!
The anime club has really taken off. We printed out the constitution and finished our application. So far, we have almost 20 members. That would be about one of every six people in the school!
Anyway...that's all!
(For now, anyways....>:D)

No comments:

Post a Comment