8.28.2009

Young Adults

So wussup?
It's been a while.
Yeah, I really don't care. I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm not happy to be here because I'd really rather be drawing and reading my copy of Shonen Jump that I just got (including a brand new series called Tegami Bachi and another called Black Cat) or drawing, or both. Plus I want to know if I won the election or not.
Since there are going to be two of us, all I have to do is get second. But there are seven people on the ballot, even if there are only three people actually running.
The teacher says it wasn't an obvious win for anything. Well, actually, there was one obvious win. My kinda buddy Jorelyn is running for student senate rep. She's the only one running. So she's the only one with a chance of winning.
A few people said they saw my clever poster and liked it. It had a bunch of happy chibis doing various activities. A few were holding money, a few were dressed up for Halloween, and others were dancing or playing in the snow (pity we don't get any here). And what I said was "This could be you. All you have to do is vote Emily for activities director, and get instant access to fun festivals, great fundraisers, and awesome dances. Side effects may include extreme happiness, sense of humor and incurable smiles. Rated S for [the name of mah scoolio which I will NOT be giving to you...]."
And the funny part is, that poster was a last-ditch effort that I began about 45 minutes before school got out.
Wonder if I won....ZOMFG FOODZ!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the election. I voted for you! But a lot of the kids didn't know who you were. Next year, you're going to be activities director or VP! We just need to put you out there this year by winning a shit load of medals in ACADEC!

    ReplyDelete