10.27.2009

In Sickness and In Health...

...I play hockey.
Yup, I'm sick. This morning when I got up, I could hear shit in my lungs when I coughed. I think now it's cleared up or something, but still, it's a problem.
And it's not one I will be sharing with my parents. They'll only try to stop me from playing, and hockey is one of the most important things to me right now. It's like a lifeline, something I can concentrate on. I'm determined to improve and later have a life that involves playing.
Besides, I love my team so much. They are awesome! I actually feel like I have friends when I'm playing. They talk to me even when they don't have to. We show up for clinics and hang out and joke around in the locker room.
So I can't lose them, not even for a little bit. I mean, the season has already started! It isn't fair. I still don't know if I'll even be able to come back next year.
It doesn't matter if I'm sick. I'll play.
And I've got practice tonight XD ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment