10.15.2009

Princes and Other Fairy Tales

Well, that sucks.
I gave in and mentioned something...I'm thinking it won't be too long until the end.
On the bright side, there would be a remote chance of improving my life in the distant future. But then it would be un-improved again.
Oh well. I'll take the chance if it comes. I can't pretend I'm not willing to push and shove to get there.
Please don't act like you understand this post, because I know you don't and you're lying. Well, okay, Angie might get it...but only partially. Because there's another part. And the other part involves my further extreme stupidity in...let's see...5 different areas that are all in the same field, if you take my meaning. If you don't...at least you're honest about it.
Oh yeah, our group has to do our presentation on art soon. It should be fun. I'm going to try and make it more interesting for the class, although I think they'll enjoy it more than music anyway because Seewah is taking that dictator thing way too far, threatening to make the test difficult if we don't shut up and pay attention. Anyone who plays music understands it already, and anyone who doesn't, won't just because of a friggin PowerPoint.
Math presentation comes after music and before art. I think the class is gonna hate them too.
And I am currently in bio, dreading the math test I have to finish and wondering if a certain prince will show up at a certain location on the second floor during that time...I think I'll go check if I have time. I still have to finish that journalism article, too, and the speech is coming up. Yuck.
And I don't have any games this weekend, but I'm going to see a movie with some old and current friends, and I'm going to meet up with my art group at some point. Feh.
Argh I'm beginning to be in a bad mood and we're gonna play some game in bio anyways so I might as well stop.
Talk to u later...IF I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment