10.22.2009

Triumphant Failure

Well, that was...something.
You see, my friends and I became alarmed when we learned that almost an entire class had failed the computer science midterm which we were due to take on Thursday (today). One of my other friends and I went over to Odd Becca and Sarah's house, thinking we'd study the chapters very hard for a few hours and go home.
Then we realized just how much work we had to do.
It turned into a full-scale cram operation. We took turns reading aloud from each chapter... well, technically only one of the four chapters. We knew the first one well enough and the second one took about 6 hours. So I made flash cards for chapter 3 and then we just studied chapter 4 using the online resources and the notes from our friend who took a similar test. I have drank 4 diet Dr Peppers in the last 24 hours...actually in the last 18 hours. And I think I did okay! A lot of people I've heard have been saying that they think they failed. But there were only a few hard questions, and about half of them I could have gotten right if I'd studied during lunch...just a leetle harder.
I wonder what my fellow study buddies are saying about the test... ttyl, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment