10.13.2009

Tweeterhead

I'm now addicted to Twitter along with sugar, hockey, and crushes.
I can totally see why the whole world loves it. I love it. It's awesome. Anyone who is interested in our hockey team, read my latest twits. And yes, I'm messing up the vocabuslangularly on purpose. I twit and therefore I am a tweeter. The end.
It's too bad it's blocked on the school's internet. But the good news is I was able to get onto my neighbor's internet without their knowledge (hopefully). I chatted with my friends and twitted and ate sugar packets. MmmMMMMmMmmMmMmmm!!!! And also I had two ice cream sammies, one stolen and one given to me with a scoop of coffee flavored ice cream. The stolen one tasted just as good despite what they say.
I'm in bio. I think I'm making a huge mistake over these two guys at my school. Maybe just over guys in general. I should give up in some areas. Cut my losses. But I take things too seriously, so of course I can't let go.
Blehh. Focking penguins.

No comments:

Post a Comment