10.08.2009

Tweety Bird Who Hates Twitter

Damn. I accidentally pressed the wrong key, and everything I'd written disappeared. All I was trying to do was to make a little smily face like this :D
But I went to another page and I think I added this page as a favorite in the process.
Anyway, what I was trying to say was that I didn't finish the notes, but it didn't matter because we just took Cornell notes on the PowerPoint, which I think are much less annoying than the other notes because they aren't just filling out some form and they are more helpful because they help me get my AVID grade up. I've gotten too many Fs in AVID, so right now I think I have a B. That's my worst grade.
We are starting tutorials in AVID. The two grades I need to get up to A's, besides AVID, are biology and algebra 2. So I guess I'll be asking a lot of math questions, because the only reason that I don't have an A in bio is because he gave us an unfair quiz at the beginning of the year.
After this is over, I have lunch, which should be fun because my mom went grocery shopping recently and got some fresh foodies. :D
But on the other hand, I have to finish my article for journalism and I really really hope that M. C. is here because I'm gonna ask her. I don't have many friends that aren't in journalism or acting like assholes.
And then our computer science class gets to be pulled out of journalism so we can take a fun trip to the planetarium at the college campus.
And after that, I get to go home, relax, do homework, and do some dryland before practice.
Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment