8.24.2009

Awesomely Awesome Awesomeness

Guess what I did this weekend?
Never mind, I'll tell you.
I rolled out of bed at eleven or so. I grabbed about ten waffles and wolfed them down with with either syrup, cane sugar, or butter. Then I got my skates and waited near the front door for about half an hour until my mom stopped talking to my dad about what to do while she was gone and when my sister's friend was going home and we finally went to the rink.
And I'm now friends with Riley!!!!
Oh happy day, I got to hang out at the rink basically all day yesterday and with Caitlin and Riley and without Rick and Ricky and the other assholes that plague my life.
And now I am sitting happily outside the school eating Rolos and Gobstoppers and conversing with my friends about the joys of Harry Potter fan fiction and boys. There's a lovely breeze and we are sitting in the shade and I sent Taylor a strongly worded message. I'm so happy!
Ah, I love life.
And I expect in my next entry I'll be complaining. I do that a lot. I'm rather extreme and I'm a hotheaded person. That's not a good combination. Oh yeah, and I have a temper "problem".
What can I say? I play a violent sport, I whack my friends when I get "mad" at them, and when I was two years old I spent hours stabbing an old cardboard box with a nail.
Yes, I'm weird. Yes, I admit it. Yes, I'm listening to Green Day.
And yes, I'm going to stop blogging now so I can play a game where I can blow things up.
May the force be with you.

1 comment: