8.18.2009

Right Side Left

Okay then.
Well, school is ending soon, and I'm all alone in library.
Scratch that, I'm with one friend and an iPod in the library. That's what I call improvement. The only other thing that would be nice is Taylor, or pizza, soda and candy, or both if possible.
Oh well, I can dream.
It's weird to be alone in a school right before it lets out. You can hear the noise level slowly increasing, and the teachers are too tired to care. Some kids are already out of class and wandering rampant, wreaking minor havoc. So there's noise echoing through the halls, and then there's the awesome rock song playing in my right ear.
As usual, I came up with something totally random to write about, and it was not at all what I intended to.
In five minutes, I will join the stampede down the stairs, and blink when the afternoon sun hits my eyes. Then I'll scan the tiny parking lot for my dad or mom, and ignore them if/when I see them. I'll continue talking to my friends until one of us leaves. My other friends will wave overnethusiastically, and I will join. Eventually, whichever parent has drawn the duty of picking me up ---Hey! The music disappeared!!!! WTF????
Heh. Sorry, I do that sometimes. And now I'm not going to go back and delete what I just wrote, because it goes against my nature. Once I am on a detour, I stay firmly on that detour and see where it takes me. Hopefully if I'm lost, it'll take me back to where I started, but as I discovered while in San Diego, that doesn't usually happen.
One minute to go...there's the bell. Bye, my loyal readers. All zero of you.
May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment