8.19.2009

A Spherical Prism

So then. I'm sitting here in study hall, mostly alone, and yet there are people all around me.
What is this peculiar predicament, you ask? Back to school night.
I wandered up here in the hopes of keeping this wonderful laptop charged while I threw my creative efforts and my literary talents into making up stories to entertain you, dear nonexistant readers.
I am listening to conversations held mainly in two different languages (inadvertantly, of course), sitting in the room known as the "library without books". Occasionally, some random student and their parents will wander up here, and the kid'll say "this is where we study" or "this is where we come when we don't have class".
Which reminds me. Maybe I should find my parents and give them a tour...
...Yeah, I should. Ttyl, peoples!

No comments:

Post a Comment