8.24.2009

A Hostile Ally

For our more illiterate friends out there, I'd like to point out that no, "ally" is not a misspelling. It means a friend that helps you out when you are attacked. Related words include "alliance" and "allies".
But anyway!
Yeah, so my mom doesn't want me to have a blog anymore. Well, she's okay with me having one, but she has to supervise and read every post from now on. So I guess this means no deviantart, no myspace, no facebook, and now no blog.
For my mom: Please stop being so paranoid. I am not an idiot. Many of my friends blog and none of them has been stalked. Many of my friends have a MySpace and none of them have been stalked. I am not going to be stalked by any weird person I meet on the internet, because I'm not so stupid that I would meet any weird people. And I'm not going to put anything I'd regret on here.
For my dad: If some sort of "parental supervision" is mandatory henceforth after this post, I'd prefer it if you read it. I feel that you have a more realistic view of the world.
Yes, I am typing this while I am angry and I know that there will be consequences. But I seriously doubt that I'm going to regret it.
For my friends: You can clearly see why I have no life.
And on that happy note, I conclude today's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment