8.18.2009

Outside In

Well, I'm back from practice.
I've discovered that hitting is a lot funner when you're tall. I am the third tallest kid on the team, not counting the goalie who is six feet something. So when people on my team run into me, they mostly just fall down.
This is especially hilarious considering that last season, I was one of the smallest kids and the worst hitter on the team. I was pretty scared of even talking to most of my teammates, who were eons ahead of me and therefore shining and untouchable.
Our team is going to be decent this year. One of our best players betrayed the rink and went to another team, apparently so he could play with higher level people. Load of bullsh*t, man. Our team would have rocked if he'd played here. We'll do okay, but we should have gotten him. I'm still trying to locate him so I can execute the necessary punishment procedure (ie, chewing him out and then making him feel guilty as hell).
But anyway, I just finished my biology, journalism, and Academic Decathlon homework. I sure hope I didn't have any for English...
But I'll worry about it later.
Tomorrow, homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment