8.19.2009

A Squareular Circle

Hi again. It's me.
Obviously.
And now, we break for no news.
And we're back. Whee.
These are the sad circumstances of my life.
So then, I'm in something of a dilemma. My friends and I are all anime-crazed. We read it, breathe it, draw it, watch it, and generally go crazy when the latest chapter of Skip Beat finally gets scanned. And there's a convention coming up at the end of the month.
The amateur art contest is on Saturday, which is the day I was planning on going. The problem is, the contest is on the same day as the team picnic. I could go on Sunday, but my friends might not be able to go and I wouldn't be able to enter my art. (Although it's not like I'm going to win anyway.)
Ahh, I love this school. I just spent my lunch period destroying tanks.
Ohnogottagoseeyalaterbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment