8.26.2009

A Modern Classic

So I'm in history class. No talking is allowed, and we are taking a test.
Or I was taking a test. I finished quickly, like I usually do, and now I'm on here. So far, I got an A on the test because I only missed one of the multiple choice, but the teacher has to manually grade the essay questions and I'm positive I screwed up on at least one and possibly all four.
Some kids have realized that yes, there is a question about Socrates and yes, there are two posters of him up on the walls. But those posters aren't helpful. I already checked. I had to go on my own knowledge.
Apparently the Gracchus brothers tried to help the plebians. I guessed that they tried to get them and the slaves to rebel. I probably got that wrong and I'm thinking now that I should have read the textbook instead of watching Potter Puppet Pals with my buddy Holly.
I started a new manga called Hatred. It's about teddy bears that come to life. This old guy who calls himself the Puppet Master makes toys, and now he has created this sort of army of teddy bears that will destroy their children and capture other children that cause problems. He's looking for a vital ingredient found in many children that will allow him to reclaim his youth, or something like that. And he's a little psycho.
Anyway, this one bear, Piccolo, wakes up with no memories of his past life with his child. He isn't like the other bears that are "alive" because he has a heart (although he doesn't know this) and he can see and understand things. He has a necklace of keys that unlock various worlds and things and even one that unlocks the Puppet Master's workshop, but he doesn't know what they are for yet. He also has a magical bag that carries magical items such as the 5 Stones of Power. They each contain an element (Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Light) and have another mysterious use.
Piccolo has to set out on his own and defeat the other bears as well as the Puppet Master and free the children who have been captured by the bears. Along the way, he meets up with a boy named Jaz, whose bear abandoned him; Zipper, a little terrier that acts big; Mercy, a black cat who is rumored to have killed several children; and the Guardian Bears, who have come to life somehow and are sworn to protect their children from harm.
And then there's Piccolo's forgotten past. His child was named Shaya, and she was a special child who could create things with her imagination. She created him to protect him and to save the other children. Now Shaya is locked up in the Puppet Master's workshop with several other special children.
Coolio, isn't it? I'm already working on the characters. And come to think of it, I probably should be doing that right now. But you know...there are still people working on the test, and teachers get touchy when someone gets out a notebook during a test, even if it is an online test.
Well I can see that Holly is drawing or something. She and Becca are working on this Harry Potter fan fiction manga. It's pretty funny, and not even about Harry. They have made up their own characters except for the teachers.
So I guess I'm gonna stop blogging now and play Tanks and draw. Yeah. So. Um. Bye.
...I'm hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment