8.25.2009

Edible Cafeteria Food

I'm so hungryyy, oh so hungryyy, I have no foodies, to eat right now....
The brownie I mentioned in my last post has long since vanished. My marshmallows are in my backpack, the fruit roll is being digested, and my Gobstoppers are hidden under my pillow at home.
For my dear friend reading over my shoulder, hello. It's nice of you to be worried about what I'm doing and kindly F*CK THE HECK OFF. You are NOT getting your hands on my Gobstoppers.
So far at school today, I have heard other people mention toast, s'mores, pancakes, cake, soda, muffins, and assorted other foods.
I am really really hungry. I just remembered the yogurt in my backpack, but I cannot access that for another hour and a half. *sigh*
Our college professor for Computer Science is asking us to volunteer rules for acceptable college behavior. This is what we got so far:
  1. No talking while the professor is lecturing
  2. Take notes on important topics
  3. Pay attention
  4. Come to class prepared to learn the material (bring completed assignments, note supplies, et.)

And that's what we've got.

2 comments:

  1. LOL
    I had minestone soup!
    But now I'm hungry. I'm going to go eat something.
    The marshmallow at lunch was good. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's spelled "minestrone". You're welcome.

    ReplyDelete